I cannot believe that I actually was on stage in this play this past weekend. Don't get me wrong, I did my thing but that damn director was a mess! First off, if you ever here of 180 Degrees Production....RUN!!! The director's name? It is Antoine Kirkling or something to that nature. I really don't know his name. He didn't know what the hell he was doing. He had all the help around him but his pride wouldn't let up. We signed contracts and he threw them away or fed them to his production team. I'm just saying because he didn't feed anyone so I knew they were hungry. Back to the contracts...This dude didn't pay out SHIT!!! He tried to say on the last day of the production, somebody hit his cash box.....somebody did!! IT WAS YOU!!! Oh! I forgot, they robbed you because....THEY HATE YOU CAUSE YOU DARK SKIN! If you don't take that poem and shoved it up your ass...It sounds like they hate your ass cause you can't write! Some ones mother was gonna tap that ass after the play cause you didn't want to give up them ends. I bet you will think twice and do shit the right way. But it was nice working with the cast. It was a resume builder. But dude, real talk, you licked your lips so much I just knew you thought you was LL.....NOT!!! Well it was a joy talking with you...You say you go to Kennedy King College....DUDE FOR REAL.....STUDY A LOT MORE...THEATER IS NOT FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.....P.S. I AM SO GLAD YOU GAVE MY BOY MATT EMPLOYEE #1 CAUSE YOUR ASS CAN'T ACT EITHER. SORRY! HAVE A GOOD DAY.
THIS IS A PLACE WHERE I LET MY MIND, MY THOUGHTS FLOW FREE. PARENTAL DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED
- FELICE
- CHITOWN, ILLINOIS, United States
- Born in raised in Chicago, a STRONG African American woman that strives for success. she has a vision through words to tantalize her readers. Only those that truly understand her will know her state of mind. So come and enter this outbreak...IT IS FULL OF DISEASE. There is no cure so expect to get infected...Way beyond anything imaginable. This is not a regular roller coaster ride that she will take you on. No handle bars, no seat belts. Just pure driven adrenaline that you will love and crave for daily. A high that is like no other. Nothing that Cocaine or Dope can compare to. It is rich, 100% pure and natural. It is her....."THE MIND OF BREATHTAKER."
No comments:
Post a Comment