VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

My photo
CHITOWN, ILLINOIS, United States
Born in raised in Chicago, a STRONG African American woman that strives for success. she has a vision through words to tantalize her readers. Only those that truly understand her will know her state of mind. So come and enter this outbreak...IT IS FULL OF DISEASE. There is no cure so expect to get infected...Way beyond anything imaginable. This is not a regular roller coaster ride that she will take you on. No handle bars, no seat belts. Just pure driven adrenaline that you will love and crave for daily. A high that is like no other. Nothing that Cocaine or Dope can compare to. It is rich, 100% pure and natural. It is her....."THE MIND OF BREATHTAKER."

Friday, June 18, 2010

INFESTATION

What is the deal with your family and friends inviting you over for dinner when they have a roach farm? Do they not see these mutherfuckers? Or is it just me and they treat them like they live there. I could have sworn I went to my friend house and walked in and saw him and a roach sitting at the table talking drinking coffee. The roach had the nerve to have a napkin around it's neck and ask me to pass THE SUGAR and then gave me some dap afterwards. Then he had the nerve to ask me did I want to play twister with them. TO THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE MADE ROACHES IN YOUR HOMES YOUR BEST FRIENDS, DON'T ASK YOUR GUEST IF THEY WANT COFFEE. I had enough of this shit. I'm going to bed. Thank you for coming out, GOD bless you......GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment